Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS


Nithyananda rape case trial next date: 6 Sept. 2018


Updates from Courts

UPDATES FROM COURTS


Supreme Court DISMISSED ALL PETITIONS by Nithyananda and his Secretaries to Discharge them without a trial (June 2018)



NITHYANANDA FOUNDATION GUILTY OF FRAUD - US COURT ORDERED RETURN OF DONATIONS 2012

17 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against whistleblower Dharmananda (lenin) by Nithyananda Cult Members!!!!

14 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against victim Aarthi Rao by Nithyananda & his Cult Members!!!! (All of them after charge sheet against Nithyananda)

3 cases filed in the US against Accused 1 Nithyananda (Mr. Rajasekar), Nithyananda Foundation, Life Bliss Foundation,

4 cases filed in India against Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam for fraud:

Donors of Hyderabad Ashram, Rajapalayam Ashram,Trichy ashram and Seeragapadi Ashram (near Salem) demand that fraudulently obtained donations be returned

NITHYANANDA SLEAZE CD GENUINE : CID & FSL REPORT

Renowned Forensic Expert Padma Bhushan Prof. Dr. P. Chandra Sekharan states "video not morphed"


Nithyananda dismissed from Madurai Adheenam (on 19th Oct 2012), Nithyananda is banned from entering Madurai Adheenam mutt


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lenin exposes Nithyananda’s patch-up attempt

CHENNAI: Lenin Karuppan, a one-time disciple of Swami Nithyananda, on Friday stuck to his claim that the video clips showing the self-styled godman and Ranjitha in compromising postures were genuine — and not doctored as claimed by the actress earlier in the day.“It is Ranjitha and Nithyananda in the video. 
The forensic sciences laboratory in New Delhi has certified its genuineness. I am ready to demonstrate anywhere that the video is real,” he said at a press conference here, within hours after the actress told the media in Bangalore that the CD, released to the press ten months ago, was “morphed”. She had, on Thursday, filed a criminal complaint against Lenin and two others on the matter.Lenin, rubbishing the allegations, played an audio conversation to reporters and claimed that it was the voice of Nithyanandha who was pleading, trying to pacify and reach a compromise solution with him. He alleged that Nithyanandha had been running businesses and leading a luxurious life, besmirching the Hindu sanyasi tradition.“Nithyananda is behind the complaint. Their intention is to divert the issue, harass and take revenge on me,” 
she said she would continue to be a devotee of Nithyananda, and claimed that the media had “hounded and maligned” her “just because I am a public personality”. And added: “I am just an ordinary woman with my own fears. I did not know what will happen to me or to my parents. So I went off. I was not absconding.” Ranjitha said she was interested in social work and spirituality. She said the video episode had harmed her career but she was still getting offers. “I have been in the film world for 18 years now. This episode did harm my career but I am still getting offers.” She has so far acted in more than 100 films.Interestingly, another Nithyananda disciple, Ma Nithya Supriyananda, in separate complaint, alleged that Lenin had attempted to rape her and also abused her too. Supriyananda also alleged threat to life and verbal abuse of her community (Scheduled Caste). She further alleged that the Bidadi station police were “biased and unfair” and said they treated her complaint as a “petition” suspecting her bonafides.Nithyananda has been chargesheeted by the police with rape, unnatural sex, cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy. Four associates, including a woman, have been chargeshetted. Hailing from Tamil Nadu, the swami was arrested from Himachal Pradesh’s Solan on April 21. (With agency inputs)

EXPRESS BUZZ 

“It is Ranjitha and Nithyananda in the video,” says Lenin Karuppan

Lenin KaruppanCHENNAI: Lenin Karuppan, a one-time disciple of Swami Nithyananda, on Friday stuck to his claim that the video clips showing the self-styled godman and Ranjitha in compromising postures were genuine — and not doctored as claimed by the actress earlier in the day.
“It is Ranjitha and Nithyananda in the video. The forensic sciences laboratory in New Delhi has certified its genuineness. I am ready to demonstrate anywhere that the video is real,” he said at a press conference here, within hours after the actress told the media in Bangalore that the CD, released to the press ten months ago, was “morphed”. She had, on Thursday, filed a criminal complaint against Lenin and two others on the matter.
Lenin, rubbishing the allegations, played an audio conversation to reporters and claimed that it was the voice of Nithyanandha who was pleading, trying to pacify and reach a compromise solution with him. He alleged that Nithyanandha had been running businesses and leading a luxurious life, besmirching the Hindu sanyasi tradition.
“Nithyananda is behind the complaint. Their intention is to divert the issue, harass and take revenge on me,” he added.


As for Ranjitha, she said she would continue to be a devotee of Nithyananda, and claimed that the media had “hounded and maligned” her “just because I am a public personality”. And added: “I am just an ordinary woman with my own fears. I did not know what will happen to me or to my parents. So I went off. I was not absconding.” Ranjitha said she was interested in social work and spirituality. She said the video episode had harmed her career but she was still getting offers. “I have been in the film world for 18 years now. This episode did harm my career but I am still getting offers.” She has so far acted in more than 100 films.
Interestingly, another Nithyananda disciple, Ma Nithya Supriyananda, in separate complaint, alleged that Lenin had attempted to rape her and also abused her too. Supriyananda also alleged threat to life and verbal abuse of her community (Scheduled Caste). She further alleged that the Bidadi station police were “biased and unfair” and said they treated her complaint as a “petition” suspecting her bonafides.
Nithyananda has been chargesheeted by the police with rape, unnatural sex, cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy. Four associates, including a woman, have been chargeshetted. Hailing from Tamil Nadu, the swami was arrested from Himachal Pradesh’s Solan on April 21.

“Its not me in the sex video,” says Ranjitha

BANGALORE: Tamil actress Ranjitha on Friday denied that she was the woman in a sex romp video involving self-styled godman Nityananda Swami. “I am not the woman in the video,” Ranjitha said at a press meet in Bangalore in her first public appearance after the sex scandal broke out in March. “What has happened in the last few months has been fabricated,” Ranjita, who on Thursday lodged a police complaint against Lenin Karuppan, former driver of Nityananda who caught the swami in the sex act and then released the video clippings.
Ranjitha said she had no knowledge about alleged sexual exploitation by the swami.
“I do not know anything about this. I came to know only from media reports.”
She, however, asserted: “I am a devotee of Nityananda and will remain so.”
Ranjitha claimed that media had hounded and maligned her just because she was a public personality.
She denied she had absconded after the video was telecast, first by some Tamil TV channels.
“I was scared. I was threatened. Hence I left for the United States on March 3 and returned on June 14,” Ranjitha said.
“I am an ordinary woman with my own fears. I did not know what will happen to me or to my parents. So I went off. I was not absconding,” she said.
The actress said she decided to come into the open as “I was tired of being hounded and maligned when I had not done any wrong”.
In the complaint she filed with Ramanagaram police Thursday, she accused Lenin and two others of maligning her image.
Ranjitha said she has been a devotee of Nityananda for over a year now as she was interested in social work and spirituality. She said the video episode had harmed her career but she was still getting offers.
“I have been in the film world for 18 years now. This episode did harm my career but I am still getting offers.”
Nityananda has been chargesheeted by the police with rape, unnatural sex, cheating, criminal intimidation and criminal conspiracy. Four associates, including a woman, have also been chargesheeted.
Nityananda, who has a sprawling ashram complex at Bidadi about 35 km from Bangalore, in Ramanagaram district, is on bail.
Hailing from Tamil Nadu, the swami was arrested from Himachal Pradesh April 21 after being on the run since March 3 when the video clip was telecast on several 

http://bharatabharati.wordpress.com/2011/01/01/it-is-ranjitha-and-nithyananda-in-the-video-says-lenin-karuppan/

No comments:

Post a Comment