Breaking News


Supreme Court Stayed Trial Court proceedings against Nithyananda in the 2010 rape case

Nithyananda Supreme Court rape case trial next date: 5 Dec. 2017

Nithyananda is a NORMAL ADULT and CAPABLE (Not impotent) - says Supreme Court Ordered Medical Tests; report exposes Nithy's fake claims of being 6-years old!

Updates from Courts


Trial court hears arguments on charge & discharge arguments for all accused. Next hearing in Trial Court on 21-08-17

Supreme Court directs Trial Court to continue with trial proceedings (arguments on charge) in Interim Order dated 7-11-2016.

Supreme Court DISMISSED ALL PETITIONS by Nithyananda and his Secretaries to Quash Charge Sheet (3rd Sep 2014)

High Court DISMISSED ALL PETITIONS by Nithyananda and his Secretaries to Quash Charge Sheet (16th Jul 2014)


17 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against whistleblower Dharmananda (lenin) by Nithyananda Cult Members!!!!

14 Retaliatory/false Complaints filed so far against victim Aarthi Rao by Nithyananda & his Cult Members!!!! (All of them after charge sheet against Nithyananda)

3 cases filed in the US against Accused 1 Nithyananda (Mr. Rajasekar), Nithyananda Foundation, Life Bliss Foundation,

4 cases filed in India against Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam for fraud:

Donors of Hyderabad Ashram, Rajapalayam Ashram,Trichy ashram and Seeragapadi Ashram (near Salem) demand that fraudulently obtained donations be returned


Renowned Forensic Expert Padma Bhushan Prof. Dr. P. Chandra Sekharan states "video not morphed"

Nithyananda dismissed from Madurai Adheenam (on 19th Oct 2012), Nithyananda is banned from entering Madurai Adheenam mutt

Friday, January 9, 2015

Body of Nithyananda disciple exhumed, viscera taken to Bengaluru

TNN | Jan 8, 2015, 07.36 AM IST

TRICHY: The body of a 24-year-old woman who died under mysterious circumstances at the Nityananda ashram in Bidadi, Karnataka, was exhumed from the graveyard in Navalurkuttapattu in Trichy on Wednesday and the viscera was being taken to Bengaluru for subsequent process after the re-postmortem to ascertain the cause of her death. 

The body of A Sangeetha, 24 ,was exhumed from a cemetery in her village Navalurkuttapattu on the Trichy -Dindigul Road in the presence of a team of officials from the revenue department, the Trichy police and a three-member police team from Bengaluru. The process commenced in the afternoon after the files were cleared by the Trichy district administration on Tuesday. Her father, Arjunan turned emotional while identifying the spot where the body of his daughter was buried. 

The postmortem was done at a secluded place on the premises of the graveyard by a team of two doctors from KAP Viswanathan Government Medical College. A large number of villagers gathered in and around the graveyard to witness the second postmortem of the controversial death. 

The police team led by sub-inspector of police (SI), the Bidadi police station in Bengaluru who camped in Trichy from Tuesday got the viscera taken out from the body. The mortal remains of the body was then buried again. The police team left Trichy for Bengaluru by evening on Wednesday with the viscera. 

"The exhumation and re-postmortem were done perfectly. We are on the way to Bengaluru with the viscera to submit it to the forensic science lab there to ascertain the cause of death," SI B N Lohith told TOI. 

Sangeetha, a disciple of Nityananda died under mysterious circumstances on December 28, 2014. The ashram claimed she died of cardiac arrest. 

However, her mother grew suspicious over the nature of her death and complained to the Bengaluru police to conduct a re-postmortem.

Sangeetha’s body exhumed, re-postmortem done

A re-postmortem was conducted here on Wednesday on the body of A. Sangeetha (24) of Tiruchi who died under mysterious circumstances at the Nityananda Dhyanapeetam in Bidadi near Bengaluru recently.

The body was exhumed from the cremation ground at Navalur Kuttapattu in the city’s outskirts in the presence of Sangeetha’s father, a police team from Karnataka, revenue officials and local police.

The exhumation and re-post mortem was done as demanded by parents of Sangeetha who suspected foul play in their daughter’s death, although the ashram authorities had claimed that the woman had died of cardiac arrest.

The parents of Sangeetha had petitioned the Superintendent of Police of Ramanagaram district in Karnataka in this regard a few days ago. A police team from Karnataka arrived at Tiruchi on Tuesday and made a formal request for exhuming the body. Upon getting approval from the district authorities, the body was exhumed on Wednesday afternoon from the cremation ground where a re-postmortem was done by two doctors of the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital.

The exercise went on for over an hour, police sources said, adding that the viscera samples were taken from the body and sent for laboratory tests. Sangeetha who had been working in the ashram for four years died a few days ago.

1 comment:

  1. so many days are over. what is the outcome of the report. why are the medias are not showing any news ?